Professionals and wine enthusiasts alike can agree that their glass requires separate storage space. Furthermore, many people can quickly fill a wine rack storage cabinet; however, there are plenty of cool wine storage solutions to consider. In addition, adding a timeless and stylish touch to the space for your wine is a great way to enhance your wine experience. But, without further ado, here are 11 cool and creative wine storage solutions.
Four built-in storage solutions
If you’re running out of space to store your wine bottles and don’t have much room for another bulky furniture piece, then some built-in shelves are an easy fix. Moreover, you can get creative with these storage solutions.
- Floating shelves: Floating shelves are a great storage solution if you’re running out of floor and counter space. Furthermore, these floating shelves can be designed to hold your favourite wine glasses.
- French riddling racks: If you’re looking for a vintage but efficient storage solution, French riddling racks are the way to go. Furthermore, these can be installed into the wall and do not take up a lot of space. In addition, these racks can carry up to 120 wine bottles, depending on the size you choose.
- Wine cubbies: Wine cubbies are easy to install and are excellent for filling an awkward space, such as the space next to the refrigerator or TV. Furthermore, you can install your wine cubbies in a horizontal row to fill the area above the counters and your refrigerator.
- Pegboard: If you’re tired of traditional shelves, a built-in pegboard is a unique and creative wine storage solution.
Four Unique wine storage solutions
These unique wine storage solutions are perfect if you’re looking for storage that is out of the ordinary.
- Wooden vases: Purchase a few hexagon or square-shaped vases and place them horizontally. You can stack the vases on top of each other in your own unique way.
- Tapestry wine shelf: This creative storage solution is both unique and easy to move from one place to another.
- Hive shelving: Hive shelving is another unique design you can use to add style to your wine storage space.
- Above the fridge: You can build some shelves in that awkward space above your refrigerator. Furthermore, it will add a more contemporary look to your kitchen.
Three DIY storage solutions
If you want to put your DIY skills to use, you can create your own wine storage displays.
- A-frame wine rack: This is the perfect countertop display, and you just need birch plywood, hinges, and string.
- Horseshoes wine rack: If you’re going for a more rustic look, you can reuse some old horseshoes. Connect the horseshoes in a pyramid shape and place your wine bottles horizontally in the rack.
- Copper pipe and leather wine rack: This wine rack is another unique display. Create a frame with copper pipes and attach the leather to the frame. The leather will resemble a hammock for your wine bottles.
In short, there are numerous ways to store your wine without purchasing another wine rack storage cabinet that you may not have room for. So, with these 11 cool wine storage solutions, remember to be creative and clever with your space.